Het Beatles Museum21 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Pettemerstraat 12A, 1823 CW Alkmaar, Netherlands Map
- Timings: 11:00 am - 04:30 pm Details
- Phone: +31-638305895
- Tags: Museums, Family And Kids
Young or old, who does not know the Beatles? John Lennon, Paul McCartney, George Harrison and Ringo Starr- They are all absolute legends. In the Beatles Museum in Alkmaar, you will find everything about 'The Fab Four'. You shouldn’t miss out on the Beatles Museum at any cost. The museum is a combined work of two die-hard Beatles fans. If you consider that John Lennon’s first guitar was actually made in Alkmaar, it is an excellent location for the museum. The celebrated Beatles fans that came up with the idea have the original record contract signed by the Beatles in 1967. The building was expanded several years ago, adding a 100 square metre exhibition space.
More about Alkmaar
Explore Het Beatles Museum and other prime spots of the city using Alkmaar trip planner.
Add comfortable hotels to your plan, choose from the recommended hotels in Alkmaar like Strandhotel Camperduin, Hotel 1900 and Huize De Duinen.
Chalk out the best way to discover the city with Alkmaar vacation packages. Check out various modes for how to reach Alkmaar.
How to Reach Het Beatles Museum
- Trains 2 and 150 to stop – Alkmaar Pettemerstraat Rail Station
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Alkmaar before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Alkmaar and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Het Beatles Museum Address: Pettemerstraat 12A, 1823 CW Alkmaar, Netherlands
- Het Beatles Museum Contact Number: +31-638305895
- Het Beatles Museum Timing: 11:00 am - 04:30 pm
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!