Andhakaranazhi Beach6379 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Cherthala taluk, Alleppey, Kerala, India Map
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Time Required: 04:00 Hrs
- Tags: Church, Beach, Light House, Walking Area, Family And Kids
A pristine haven, this is one of the best beaches in South India. Beautiful water overlooking a panorama of coconut grooves, this beach is a drive away from Alleppey. A stunning church and a towering lighthouse adorn the beach. The best part of this beach is it still devoid of tourist crowd. This helps in keeping the beach clean. If you are looking for a place to enjoy a day out with family or just wish to sit on a calm sea beach, then this is your destination.
How to Reach Andhakaranazhi Beach
- By Car.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Alleppey before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Alleppey and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Andhakaranazhi Beach Address: Cherthala taluk, Alleppey, Kerala, India
- Andhakaranazhi Beach Timing: 24-hrs
- Best time to visit Andhakaranazhi Beach(preferred time): 08:00 am - 02:00 pm
- Time required to visit Andhakaranazhi Beach: 04:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
81.52% of people who visit Alleppey include Andhakaranazhi Beach in their plan
1 PM - 2 PM
26.98% of people start their Andhakaranazhi Beach visit around 1 PM - 2 PM
People usually take around 4 Hrs to see Andhakaranazhi Beach
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Andhakaranazhi Beach
People normally club together St. Andrew's Basilica Arthunkal and Marari Beach while planning their visit to Andhakaranazhi Beach.