Chammanad Devi Temple
- Address: Chammanadu, Kodamthuruth, Kerala 688537, India, Alleppey
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Religious Site, Temple, Family And Kids, Architecture
This is another gem temple located in Cherthala town, within Alappuzha district. The striking feature of this temple is its architectural design. This temple actually belongs to a resident family named “Ettu Veetil Kartha” family. They appoint members to run the temple and to perform the necessary rituals.
A 10-days festival is celebrated in this temple in the month of Kumbha Maasam. If you are planning to visit this temple, plan it accordingly. So that you can be part of this grand festival.
Chammanad Devi Temple Travel Tips
- Follow common Hindu rituals like leaving your shoes outside the temple.
- Pay respect to the Hindu rituals followed within the temple.
- Observe absolute silence inside the temple.
- Make sure your visit doesn’t disturb other worshippers.
Entrance Ticket Details For Chammanad Devi Temple
- Entry is free.
Chammanad Devi Temple Hours
- Pooja timings may vary. Ask the temple authorities about the details.
How to Reach Chammanad Devi Temple
- By hired taxi or car from Alleppey.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Alleppey before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Alleppey and book an accommodation of your choice.
1.6% of people who visit Alleppey include Chammanad Devi Temple in their plan
12 PM - 1 PM
26.67% of people start their Chammanad Devi Temple visit around 12 PM - 1 PM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Chammanad Devi Temple
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Chammanad Devi Temple
Chammanad Devi Temple Reviews & Ratings
Nice Divine place to be in. There is Prasadam (Annadhanam) on every Friday
Divine and peaceful atmosphere.. Feels like visiting again
Peace of mind.. spiritual 🥰🥰
Calm Devi temple.