Events and Festivals in Alleppey, India
Events and Festivals in Alleppey
- Chettikulangara Bhagavathy Temple Festival: Devotees, horses and chariot floats and cultural performances. One of the most important festivals in the year.
- Theyyam Festival: A superbly colourful dance, music and mime festival done in traditional costumes.
- Sree Krishnaswamy Temple Festival: Elephants put up a show for Lord Krishna over 10 days at local temples.
- St George’s Church Festival: 10 days of devotee processions, with a final day of rolling on the ground and walking to church on their knees.
- Kadammanitta Padayani: How often do you get to see an indigenous martial art dance?
- Champakulam Moolam Boat Race: The oldest of the Snake Boat Race on the River Pampa on Moolam Day.
- Nehru Trophy Boat Race: The most famous of the boat races coincides with the Onam harvest festival.
- Onam Festival: Kerala’s main annual event, a harvest festival with lots of processions and performances.
- Neelamperoor Padayani: An ancient ritual dance festival.
Trip plans for Alleppey
The best trip plans created by users and travel experts that cover the top spots and attractions of Alleppey
109 Views4 Days 3 NightsTrip to Kochi, Munnar, Alleppey, Trivandrum, Koval
Alleppey Tours for you
The best tours and activities in the city, guided by experts to give you a local insight to the best of Alleppey
Save 21%MINI KERALA - 04 NIGHTS
Duration: 5 Days
Kerala, a state on India's tropical Malabar Coast, has nearly 600km of Arabian Sea shoreline. It's known for its palm-lined b...
- Events & Festivals in Ernakulam
- Events & Festivals in Kollam
- Events & Festivals in Varkala
- Events & Festivals in Munnar
- Events & Festivals in Trivandrum
- Events & Festivals in Coimbatore
- Events & Festivals in Madurai
- Events & Festivals in Coonoor
- Events & Festivals in Ooty
- Events & Festivals in Agra
- Events & Festivals in Leh
- Events & Festivals in Mumbai
- Events & Festivals in Delhi
- Events & Festivals in Amritsar
- Events & Festivals in Chennai