How to Reach Alleppey
The Easiest Way to Reach Alleppey
- By plane: The nearest airport to Alleppey is the Cochin airport. Though there is no direct access to Alleppey via a plane, there are various flights also to the Indian cities of Thiruvananthapuram, Kozikode, Chennai and Bangalore. You have to then opt for a bus, train or a taxi to get to the place.
- By Train: With the well-connected Indian network of railways, there are number of direct trains to Alleppey from all the major cities of India like New Delhi, Mumbai, Kolkata, Chennai, Hyderabad and Bangalore. There are also a number of interstate trains. With the serene nature around, a train journey is a remarkable experience.
- By Bus: There are various local Luxury buses that run daily from the near-by cities like Cochin, Kozikode, Thiruvananthapuram, Chennai and Bangalore. The buses are cheaply cost and fine to travel.
- By Car: The district is well-connected with the national highway 47 and travelling by car is the nicest option available. The tourist taxis can be booked on the airport or the railway stations and would take you anywhere you want to. They are fairly profitable for the people travelling in a group.
- By Bus: The local bus transport of the city is excellent and the rates are pocket-friendly.
- By Auto-rickshaw: This Indian way of commuting is a cheap and convenient option for travelling within Alleppey between different attractions. The driver might also enlighten you with local happenings and what’s new!
- By Taxi: Various car rental companies offer tourist taxis at cheap rates. The rates are decided with the per km norm but there are extras like the food for the driver. You can also rent a car for self drive if you are good at reading the maps.
- By Foot or a Bicycle: Alleppey being a little place, you can also roam around if you love walks! Rent a Bicycle if you are fond of it and you can travel almost free of cost. Be conscious of the indefinite traffic though. English being the second most popular language of the place after Malayalam, you can easily get around.
Explore the route planner online for your visit to Alleppey and create a flawless plan in few simple steps!
Modes of Transportation in Alleppey
Know about the preferred mode of transport, average time spent and average distance traveled for commute in Alleppey. The most preferred mode of transport in Alleppey is Car.
Average distance: 20 km Average time: 30 min
Car 100%Driving 30 min Overall average time for 20 kms 30 min
- How to reach Cities Near Alleppey
- How to reach Kattakkada
- How to reach Kuttanad Taluk
- How to reach Chennithala
- How to reach Venjaramoodu
- How to reach Pullazhi
- How to reach Vadakkummuri
- How to reach Somanur
- How to reach Vallikunnam
- How to reach Arimbra
- How to reach Alamarathupatti
- How to reach Basuvapatti-chennimalai Kangayam Road
- How to reach Erattupetta Vallyachanmala
- How to reach Cities around the world
- How to reach Tachlovice
- How to reach Černošice
- How to reach Oranienburg
- How to reach Cusco
- How to reach Bandar Seri Begawan
- How to reach Abilene
- How to reach Bay
- How to reach Benacazon
- How to reach Warrington
- How to reach Tp. Lào Cai