Kayamkulam Lake107 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Alappuzha, Kerala, Alleppey, India Map
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Family And Kids, Lake
Alleppey is famous for its backwater. Adding to its charming beauty, Kayamkulam Lake has equally gained popularity in tourism. Though it located slight away from the city, this scenic backwater still manages to allure nature lovers. Spread for about 60 square meter, this shallow water lake is used for transportation of passengers and cargos. However, with its increasing demand in tourism industry houseboats has also been started to entertain the tourists.
If you plan to visit this lake, come during sunset. With the lake’s wide open mouth towards the Arabian Sea and Chinese fishing net hanging around it, the lake looks majestic with the shinning twilight colour of the sun flashing on the water.
Entrance Ticket Details For Kayamkulam Lake
- Entry is free.
Kayamkulam Lake Hours
- The lake can be visited anytime of the day.
How to Reach Kayamkulam Lake
- By hired car or taxi from the city.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Alleppey before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Alleppey and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Kayamkulam Lake Address: Alappuzha, Kerala, Alleppey, India
- Kayamkulam Lake Timing: 24-hrs
- Best time to visit Kayamkulam Lake(preferred time): 11:00 am - 05:00 pm
- Time required to visit Kayamkulam Lake: 01:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
1.37% of people who visit Alleppey include Kayamkulam Lake in their plan
3 PM - 4 PM
63.41% of people start their Kayamkulam Lake visit around 3 PM - 4 PM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Kayamkulam Lake
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Kayamkulam Lake
People normally club together Mannarasala Temple and Haripad Sree Subrahmanya Swamy Temple while planning their visit to Kayamkulam Lake.