Kerala Kayaking3594 Votes Currently Open
- Address: 16/351, Near Vazhicherry Bridge, Opp: Indian Oil Petrol Pump, Santhanam ward, Alappuzha, Kerala 688001, Alleppey
- Timings: 09:00 am - 07:00 pm Details
- Phone: +91-9846585674
- Time Required: 04:00 Hrs
- Tags: Family And Kids, Water Sport, Boating
One of the best tour operators in Alleppey and also one of the oldest, Kerala Kayaking offers exciting range of activities to explore the pristine backwaters of Kerala. Be it a canoe ride, a motorboat tour, a kayaking expedition or a laid-back house-boat extravaganza, Kerala Kayaking is the best pick for a perfect backwater exploration.
Entrance Ticket Details For Kerala Kayaking
- The exact ticket prices for various tour can be obtained locally or on the official website.
Kerala Kayaking Hours
- The departure times of various tours can be obtained locally or on the official website.
- Tours are available from 06.30 am and are available for variable duration.
How to Reach Kerala Kayaking
- Buses to YMCA Bus Stop, on foot
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Alleppey before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Alleppey and book an accommodation of your choice.
50.84% of people who visit Alleppey include Kerala Kayaking in their plan
1 PM - 2 PM
33.66% of people start their Kerala Kayaking visit around 1 PM - 2 PM
People usually take around 4 Hrs to see Kerala Kayaking
92.65% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Kerala Kayaking
People normally club together St. Marys Syro-Malabar Catholic Forane Church, Champakulam and Revi Karunakaran Museum while planning their visit to Kerala Kayaking.