Kurattikadu Pattambalam Debi Temple99 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Kurattikadu, Mannar, Kerala 689622, Alleppey, India
- Phone: +91-4792315917
- Time Required: 01:30 Hrs
- Tags: Religious Site, Temple, Family And Kids
It is one of the famous Devi temple, located slightly away from Alappuzha. The temple will fall along the way from Alappuzha to Munnar. The temple has the deity of Bhuvaneswari, along with Ganapati, Bhadra and Krishna. As far as the history of the temple is concerned, you will hear many versions. Despite such variation in historical facts, this temple does deserve your visit. The famous festival that is celebrated in this temple is Anpoli Vazhipadu. If you are planning to visit this temple, plan your trip during this festival to watch the celebration.
Kurattikadu Pattambalam Debi Temple Travel Tips
- Follow common Hindu rituals like leaving your shoes outside the temple.
- Pay respect to the Hindu rituals followed within the temple.
- Observe absolute silence inside the temple.
- Make sure your visit doesn’t disturb other worshippers.
Entrance Ticket Details For Kurattikadu Pattambalam Debi Temple
- Entry is free.
Kurattikadu Pattambalam Debi Temple Hours
- Pooja timings may vary. Ask the temple authorities for the details.
How to Reach Kurattikadu Pattambalam Debi Temple
- Nearby Bus Stop : Mannar Bus Station
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Alleppey before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Alleppey and book an accommodation of your choice.
1.4% of people who visit Alleppey include Kurattikadu Pattambalam Debi Temple in their plan
1 PM - 2 PM
50% of people start their Kurattikadu Pattambalam Debi Temple visit around 1 PM - 2 PM
1 Hr 30 Minutes
People usually take around 1 Hr 30 Minutes to see Kurattikadu Pattambalam Debi Temple
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Kurattikadu Pattambalam Debi Temple