- Address: Mannarasala P.O, Haripad, Kerala 690514, Alleppey, India
- Phone: +91-4792160300
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Religious Site, Temple, Family And Kids
Mannarasala Temple - Review
Amongst all the places of serpent worship in India, there is no match for the Mannarasala Shri nagaraja Temple. It is a legendary temple that is said to have been blessed by Lord Parasurama himself. Lord parasurama is said to be the creator of Kerala. This temple is renowned to bless couples who do not have children. Many couples come here and perform the rare rituals and offer this to the Lord Nagaraja. According to the temple rules, the rituals are only to be performed by the couples who are married since long but could not beget any children.
Mannarasala Temple Information
- Follow common Hindu rituals like leaving your shoes outside the temple.
- Pay respect to the Hindu rituals followed within the temple.
- Observe absolute silence inside the temple.
Mannarasala Temple Ticket Prices
- Entry is free
Mannarasala Temple Opening and Closing Hours
- Pooja timings may vary.
How To reach Mannarasala Temple by Public Transport
- By hired car or taxi.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Alleppey before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Alleppey and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Mannarasala Temple
95% of people who visit Alleppey include Mannarasala Temple in their plan
5 PM - 6 PM
23.57% of people start their Mannarasala Temple visit around 5 PM - 6 PM
1 Hr 30 Minutes
People usually take around 1 Hr 30 Minutes to see Mannarasala Temple
93.84% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Mannarasala Temple
People normally club together Karumadikuttan and St. Marys Syro-Malabar Catholic Forane Church, Champakulam while planning their visit to Mannarasala Temple.
Mannarasala Temple Map
Mannarasala Temple Trips
Mannarasala Temple, Alleppey Reviews
All QuestionsMannarasala temple
- First Congregational Free Church
- Oriskany Falls Methodist Parsonage
- First Presbyterian Church Of Augusta
- St Joseph's Rectory
- C W Clark Memorial Library
- Oriskany Falls Bowling Center
- Pleasant Valley Grange Hall
- Oriskany Falls United Methodist Church
- St Stephen's Episcopal Church
- First Baptist Church
- Fredricks Photography
- Cordier Estates
- Mesa Vineyards
- St Joseph Catholic Church
- Lannom Park