Mannarasala Temple, Alleppey
About Mannarasala Temple, Alleppey
Mannarasala Temple, Alleppey - Address, Phone Number
Address: Mannarasala P.O, Haripad, Kerala 690514
Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
Added 25.3K times in trip plans
Religious Site, Temple, Family And Kids
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
Amongst all the places of serpent worship in India, there is no match for the Mannarasala Shri nagaraja Temple. It is a legendary temple that is said to have been blessed by Lord Parasurama himself. Lord parasurama is said to be the creator of Kerala. This temple is renowned to bless couples who do not have children. Many couples come here and perform the rare rituals and offer this to the Lord Nagaraja. According to the temple rules, the rituals are only to be performed by the couples who are married since long but could not beget any children.
Mannarasala Temple Information
- Follow common Hindu rituals like leaving your shoes outside the temple.
- Pay respect to the Hindu rituals followed within the temple.
- Observe absolute silence inside the temple.
Mannarasala Temple Ticket Prices
- Entry is free
Mannarasala Temple Opening and Closing Hours
- Pooja timings may vary.
How To reach Mannarasala Temple by Public Transport
- By hired car or taxi.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Alleppey before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Alleppey and book an accommodation of your choice.
Mannarasala Temple, Alleppey Reviews - Write a Review
- Nearby Attractions
- Backwater Trips
- Kayaloram Lake Resort
- Haveli Backwater Resorts
- Pournami Houseboats
- Kayaloram Heritage Lake Resort (a Unit Of Mir Hotels & Resorts)
- Kerala Houseboats Information And Booking
- Deshadan Backwater Resort
- Ramada Alleppey
- Alleppey Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in Alleppey
- What to See in 48 Hours in Alleppey
- What to See in 72 Hours in Alleppey
- How to Spend 5 Days in Alleppey
- How to Spend 6 Days in Alleppey
- How to Spend 7 Days in Alleppey