Marari Beach6003 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Marari Beach, Maraikulam, Alleppey, Kerala, India
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
- Tags: Beach, View Point, Family And Kids, Resort
The Marari Beach is one of the most beautiful beaches in India. It is located in a quiet village known as Maraikulam. Its closeness to the capital city Kochi makes it a very popular tourist attraction. Many beach resorts and home stays serve as beautiful places to spend a day or two here. The main resort here is the Marari Beach Resort. The others include, Turtle Beach Resort, Carnoustie Beach Resort and the new Erandia Marari which is a fantastic ayurvedic resort. The Marari Vilas and the Beach Symphony are somewhat boutiques and the ideal places from where you can shop till you drop.
The white beaches, greenish water and the green coconut trees are like a picture drawn by a painter. The fishermen in their everyday motion are such a happy sight.
Marari Beach Travel Tips
- The best time to visit this place is during October to April as the temperature is very pleasant during this time.
- A very good place for good photography.
How to Reach Marari Beach
- The nearest airport is the Cochin International Airport.
- The nearest railway station is the Alleppey Railway Station.
- Thayyil Bus Stop
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Alleppey before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Alleppey and book an accommodation of your choice.
84.92% of people who visit Alleppey include Marari Beach in their plan
09 AM - 10 AM
39.33% of people start their Marari Beach visit around 09 AM - 10 AM
People usually take around 3 Hrs to see Marari Beach
94.61% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Marari Beach