Padanilam Parabrahma Temple70 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Para-Pandalam Road, Padanilam, Kerala 690529, Alleppey, India
- Timings: 05:00 am - 07:00 pm Details
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Religious Site, Temple, Family And Kids, Architecture
This temple is said to be one of the major temples in Kerala. It is dedicated to Lord Parabrahma. The most unique fact about this temple is, it doesn’t have any boundary walls and roofs. Locals says that the temple was built with the concept of treating all worshippers equally. That’s why, people belonging to different religious background come here to offer their praying. Believing on this concept, the temple authority also appointed non-Brahmin priests to perform the rituals.
However, if you are keen to know about the history of the temple then you might get disappointed. This is because, it is still unknown even to the locals. Still, the magnificent architecture and the large deity of the temple deserves a visit.
Padanilam Parabrahma Temple Travel Tips
- Follow common Hindu rituals like leaving your shoes outside the temple.
- Pay respect to the Hindu rituals followed within the temple.
- Observe absolute silence inside the temple.
- Every visitor is allowed to take part in the celebrations related to temple.
Entrance Ticket Details For Padanilam Parabrahma Temple
- Entry is free.
Padanilam Parabrahma Temple Hours
- You can visit the temple any time of the day.
How to Reach Padanilam Parabrahma Temple
- Nearby Bus Stop : Padanilam Bus stop
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Alleppey before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Alleppey and book an accommodation of your choice.
0.79% of people who visit Alleppey include Padanilam Parabrahma Temple in their plan
09 AM - 10 AM
34.09% of people start their Padanilam Parabrahma Temple visit around 09 AM - 10 AM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Padanilam Parabrahma Temple
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Padanilam Parabrahma Temple