Pathiramanal BeachCurrently Open
- Address: Muhamma, Kerala 688555, Alleppey, India
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Island, Family And Kids
Pathiramanal Beach - Review
Pathiramal is a small island located on the backwaters of Alleppey. The name ‘Pathiramanal’ means ‘sands of night’. At present Pathiramanal Beach in this island has become home to nearly thousands of migrating and local species birds. You will come across birds like common teal, cormorant, night heron, Indian Shag, purple heron, whistling duck, pintail duck, stork-billed kingfishers and many more. If you love birds, then you should definitely not miss out this island. As you enjoy your backwater cruise, you can take a stop on this island to enjoy the serene beauty of the island. The journey will hardly take an hour from Alappuzha town.
Pathiramanal Beach Ticket Prices
- Entry is free.
Pathiramanal Beach Opening and Closing Hours
- You can visit the beach anytime of the day hours.
How To reach Pathiramanal Beach by Public Transport
- By local taxi or by hired car from the city.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Alleppey before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Alleppey and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Pathiramanal Beach
21.16% of people who visit Alleppey include Pathiramanal Beach in their plan
12 PM - 1 PM
28.28% of people start their Pathiramanal Beach visit around 12 PM - 1 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Pathiramanal Beach
92.07% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Pathiramanal Beach
People normally club together Marari Beach and Kumarakom Bird Sanctuary,Vembanad Lake And Pathiramanal Island while planning their visit to Pathiramanal Beach.
Pathiramanal Beach Map
Pathiramanal Beach Trips
Pathiramanal Beach, Alleppey Reviews
An island in the middle of the famed backwaters of kumarakom. Migratory birds do visit this place due to its closeness with the bird sanctuary. The place is a must if you like to be in the green. A request: please don't litter. After enjoying your trip. Bring all your waste back with you.
Serene atmosphere. Clean air. Lots of green. But nothing much to see around.
An island in middle of backwaters of Alappuzha. Nothing much to sea but during season many species of birds come here. A place which is so peaceful and calm.
Must be a great place. But couldn't land there due to bad weather.
A small island.. We can hangout and have fun .can conduct programSs there
All QuestionsPathiramanal beach
- Chafariz Na Fragosela De Cima Em Viseu
- Fonte De Fragosela Em Viseu
- Pelourinho De Oliveira Do Conde Em Carregal Do Sal
- Monumento Brasil Portugal Em Carregal Do Sal
- Escultura Em Homenagem Ao Comendador José Nunes Martins Em Carregal Do Sal
- Orca Do Outeiro Do Rato Em Carregal Do Sal
- Solar Dos Soares De Albergaria
- Casa Grande De Oliveira Do Conde Em Tondela
- Fonte De Oliveira Do Conde Em Carregal Do Sal
- Pelourinho De Alvarelhos Em Carregal Do Sal
- Orca 1 Do Ameal Em Carregal Do Sal
- Monumento à Independência De Portugal Em Carregal Do Sal
- Penedo Da Víbora Em Carregal Do Sal
- Inscrições De Oliveira Do Conde Em Carregal Do Sal
- Orca De Santo Tisco Em Carregal Do Sal