Sea View Park223 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Civil Station Ward, Alappuzha, Kerala 688012, Alleppey, India Map
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Park, Water Park, Family And Kids, Boating, Bird Watching
If you are looking for a break from your temple tour, visit this beautiful park located near the Alappuzha beach. It is a well-kept garden with beautiful setting and a tranquil ambience, right in the middle of the city. Surrounding with lush green trees and beautiful birds, this park is perfect for a family outing.
It offers recreational facilities like boating and swimming. Wander around the park and you might come across some rare species of birds as well. May be this is the reason, why locals consider this park as the paradise for the nature lovers.
Entrance Ticket Details For Sea View Park
Boat rentals for 10 minutes:
- Round Boat (4 seater) : Rs 10
- Pedal Boat (2 seater) : Rs 15
- Pedal Boat (4 seater) : Rs 25
- For carrying camera inside the park : Rs 15
- Videography inside the park : Rs 100
How to Reach Sea View Park
- Nearby Railway Station : Alappuzha Railway Station
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Alleppey before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Alleppey and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Sea View Park Address: Civil Station Ward, Alappuzha, Kerala 688012, Alleppey, India
- Time required to visit Sea View Park: 02:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
2.85% of people who visit Alleppey include Sea View Park in their plan
07 AM - 08 AM
31.18% of people start their Sea View Park visit around 07 AM - 08 AM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Sea View Park
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Sea View Park
People normally club together Aryas Vegetarian Restaurant and Pathiramanal Beach while planning their visit to Sea View Park.