Sea View Park
- Address: Civil Station Ward, Alappuzha, Kerala 688012, Alleppey, India
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Park, Water Park, Family And Kids, Boating, Bird Watching
Sea View Park - Review
If you are looking for a break from your temple tour, visit this beautiful park located near the Alappuzha beach. It is a well-kept garden with beautiful setting and a tranquil ambience, right in the middle of the city. Surrounding with lush green trees and beautiful birds, this park is perfect for a family outing.
It offers recreational facilities like boating and swimming. Wander around the park and you might come across some rare species of birds as well. May be this is the reason, why locals consider this park as the paradise for the nature lovers.
Sea View Park Ticket Prices
Boat rentals for 10 minutes:
- Round Boat (4 seater) : Rs 10
- Pedal Boat (2 seater) : Rs 15
- Pedal Boat (4 seater) : Rs 25
- For carrying camera inside the park : Rs 15
- Videography inside the park : Rs 100
How To reach Sea View Park by Public Transport
- Nearby Railway Station : Alappuzha Railway Station
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Alleppey before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Alleppey and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Sea View Park
13.83% of people who visit Alleppey include Sea View Park in their plan
07 AM - 08 AM
25.11% of people start their Sea View Park visit around 07 AM - 08 AM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Sea View Park
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Sea View Park
Sea View Park Map
Sea View Park Trips
Sea View Park, Alleppey Reviews
Nice view.i enjoyed alot.near alapuzzah beach.everyone share your memorable moments at this place.it is convenient for family lovers.the best place ever seen in my life is alappuzah beach with seaview park.
This is no more open.. Instead visit the Amaze Park nearby
Average park.. but expensive
Very good place to visit with family, loads of activities for kids starting from Rs. 150/- (For any 5 activities). Can spend there for a minimum of 3hrs, preferably visit from 4pm. Entry fees is nominal. Some food items are available.
Has few rides. Food court. Beach side. Shooting.
All QuestionsSea view park
- The Whisky Shop Dufftown
- Dufftown Distillery Walk
- Nairn Beach Lochloy Holiday Park
- Mortlach Primary School
- Keith & Dufftown Railway Association
- Dufftown Library
- Joseph Brown & Sons
- Dufftown Tourist Information Centre
- Ballyhalbert Caravan Park
- Kingfisher Upvc South Wales
- D D Racing
- Green Lawn Social Club
- Schools Literacy & Resource Centre
- Helen O'Grady Childrens Drama Academy
- Pontypool & New Inn Railway Station