Thiruvanvandoor Mahavishnu Temple104 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Temple Road, Thiruvanvandoor, Kerala 689109, Alleppey, India Map
- Timings: 04:00 am - 08:00 pm Details
- Time Required: 01:30 Hrs
- Tags: Religious Site, Temple, Family And Kids, Architecture
This is another beautiful Hindu temple to visit in Alappuzha. Dedicated to Vishnu, this temple is said to be built around 6th – 9th centuries AD. It is one of the 108 Divyadesam that is dedicated to Lord Krishna (avatar of Lord Vishnu), worshipped as Paambanaiappan.
When you visit the temple, check out its design as it is said to be built in ancient Kerala style of architecture. Visit the temple during Thiruvaimozhi festival. This festival is celebrated for 51 days.
Thiruvanvandoor Mahavishnu Temple Travel Tips
- Follow common Hindu rituals like leaving your shoes outside the temple.
- Pay respect to the Hindu rituals followed within the temple.
- Observe absolute silence inside the temple.
Entrance Ticket Details For Thiruvanvandoor Mahavishnu Temple
- Entry is free.
How to Reach Thiruvanvandoor Mahavishnu Temple
- Nearby Bus Stop : Thiruvanvandoor Bus Stop
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Alleppey before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Alleppey and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Thiruvanvandoor Mahavishnu Temple Address: Temple Road, Thiruvanvandoor, Kerala 689109, Alleppey, India
- Thiruvanvandoor Mahavishnu Temple Timing: 04:00 am - 08:00 pm
- Best time to visit Thiruvanvandoor Mahavishnu Temple(preferred time): 06:00 am - 09:00 am
- Time required to visit Thiruvanvandoor Mahavishnu Temple: 01:30 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
1.25% of people who visit Alleppey include Thiruvanvandoor Mahavishnu Temple in their plan
06 AM - 07 AM
66.67% of people start their Thiruvanvandoor Mahavishnu Temple visit around 06 AM - 07 AM
1 Hr 30 Minutes
People usually take around 1 Hr 30 Minutes to see Thiruvanvandoor Mahavishnu Temple
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Thiruvanvandoor Mahavishnu Temple
People normally club together Kandiyoor Shiva Temple and Padanilam Parabrahma Temple while planning their visit to Thiruvanvandoor Mahavishnu Temple.
People also prefer to end their day with Thiruvanvandoor Mahavishnu Temple.