Kanichukulangara Devi Temple193 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Kanichukulangara, Mararikkulam North, Kerala 688530, Alleppey, India
- Timings: 05:00 am - 12:00 pm Details
- Phone: +91-4782862570
- Time Required: 01:30 Hrs
- Tags: Religious Site, Temple, Family And Kids
This is another beautiful temple of Alleppey that deserves to be included in your itinerary. This holy shrine is dedicated to the Hindu mother goddess Bhagawathi. The best fact about this temple is it has a free and open management. It is free to every religion or socio-economic community. Another fact, that makes this temple special is its location. It is located at the edge of the sea and a has a holy pond adjacent to it. Locals believe that god resides in both inside the temple as well as in the pond. That’s why, during festivals both the deity inside the temple as well as the lake is worshipped. Come during “Thiruvonam” festival to see how it is celebrated in this temple.
Kanichukulangara Devi Temple Travel Tips
- Follow common Hindu rituals like leaving your shoes outside the temple.
- Pay respect to the Hindu rituals followed within the temple.
- Observe absolute silence inside the temple.
Entrance Ticket Details For Kanichukulangara Devi Temple
- Entry is free.
How to Reach Kanichukulangara Devi Temple
- By hired car or by taxi from the city.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Alleppey before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Alleppey and book an accommodation of your choice.
2.65% of people who visit Alleppey include Kanichukulangara Devi Temple in their plan
08 AM - 09 AM
89.58% of people start their Kanichukulangara Devi Temple visit around 08 AM - 09 AM
1 Hr 30 Minutes
People usually take around 1 Hr 30 Minutes to see Kanichukulangara Devi Temple
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Kanichukulangara Devi Temple