Glamorgan CastleCurrently Open
- Address: 200 Glamorgan St, Alliance, OH 44601, USA, United States Map
- Phone: +1-3308212100
- Ticket Price: 10 USD
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Castle, Family And Kids
The Glamorgan Castle was built in 1905 by Col. William Henry Morgan. It was designed by Willard Hirsh, an architect who converted a fifty-acre tract into royal splendor. Using Vermont marble, the property has three floors and a basement. Through the years the castle passed through many hands till the time it reached the Alliance Machine Company, who restored it in 1964. While the castle is used as office spaces today, regular tours are conducted once a week. While the best time to visit the castle is when it’s covered by snow, all the different seasons bring out different hues of it, making it look perfect all year long.
Entrance Ticket Details For Glamorgan Castle
- 5 USD for ages 3 to 12
- Free for children younger than 3.
Glamorgan Castle Hours
- Guided tours at 1 and 2pm most Friday afternoons.
How to Reach Glamorgan Castle
- Bus 131 to stop-S Union Ave And Glamorgan St
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Alliance before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Alliance and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Glamorgan Castle Address: 200 Glamorgan St, Alliance, OH 44601, USA, United States
- Glamorgan Castle Contact Number: +1-3308212100
- Glamorgan Castle Price: 10 USD
- Time required to visit Glamorgan Castle: 01:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
Glamorgan Castle Reviews & Ratings
Purchasing Tickets for 4 senior adults Price & Hours of operation ? Please & Thank YouAnswer Report Abuse