Govind Ballabh Pant Public MuseumCurrently Closed
- Address: Mall Road, Central Lodge, Almora, India
- Timings: 10:30 am - 04:30 pm Details
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Art And Culture, Museum, Family And Kids
About Govind Ballabh Pant Public Museum, Almora
The Govind Ballabh Pant Museum is one of the popular tourist destinations in Almore city. It was built in dedication to Pandit Govind Ballabh Pant’s contribution as a freedom fighter as well as for his developmental efforts towards Uttarakhand. The museum is known for possessing a varied and good collection of ancient antiques which date back to the Katyuri and Chand dynasties that ruled Uttarakhand for years.
The museum also houses a good collection of an ancient form of Kumauni paintings which are called Aspen in the museum. These paintings are a reliable and good source of information for research on Uttarakhand’s culture and history.
Govind Ballabh Pant Public Museum Opening and Closing Hours
- Closed on Sundays and Mondays after second Saturday.
- You can visit throughout the year.
How To reach Govind Ballabh Pant Public Museum by Public Transport
- Buses ply to the destination.
- Trains are available.
- Connected by a motor road.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Almora before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Almora and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Govind Ballabh Pant Public Museum
95% of people who visit Almora include Govind Ballabh Pant Public Museum in their plan
12 PM - 1 PM
59.32% of people start their Govind Ballabh Pant Public Museum visit around 12 PM - 1 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Govind Ballabh Pant Public Museum
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Govind Ballabh Pant Public Museum
Govind Ballabh Pant Public Museum Map
Govind Ballabh Pant Public Museum Trips
4 Views9 Days 8 Nights9 Day Trip to Ramnagar, Naini Tal, Mussoorie, RishBy: Nikhil MoharirCity: Nainital, Mussoorie, Rishikesh, Ramnagar
Govind Ballabh Pant Public Museum, Almora Reviews
All QuestionsGovind ballabh pant public museum
- Certified Marine Services
- St Bonaventure Church
- Vannote Custom Canvas
- Ocean Beach & Yacht Club
- Ocean Beach Unit 3, Ocean Front
- Faith Lutheran Church
- Union Church Of Lavallette
- President Avenue Beach Lavalette
- Seaside Heights Tennis Courts
- Lavallette Beach Trenton Ave
- Bayfront Park
- Newark Avenue - Lavallette Beach
- Middle Sedge Island Heliport
- DZYX1R Boats
- Ocean Beach Marina