How to Reach Almora
- By Air: The nearest Airport is Pantanagar, 115 kms from Almora. Taxis are available from the Airport to the town. Buses also run from the Airport.
- By Train: Kathgodam is the nearest Railway station to Almora situated 83 kms. The Railway station is well connected to big cities like Delhi and Kolkata.
- By Taxi: Although long Taxi drives are avoided by visitors that travel to the hill station, Private taxis are available for private travelling. Pantnagar runs private as well as share Taxis to it.
- By Bus: Major cities of Northern India are well connected to Almora. NH87 and NH87E connect Almora to these cities. Buses to the town can be taken from ISBT AnandVihar, Delhi.
- By Bus: State transport and private buses run from Almora and Kathgodam to all parts of the area.
- By Car: Budget Cars, SUVs, mid budgeted cars, Luxury cars and mini buses are available in the town travel bureaus. You can also hire vehicles from Kathgodam – something your vacation planner for Almora should find easy to integrate.
- By Taxi: Private taxis are available for hiring in Almora. Many travel bureaus have cropped up near the bus stand.