Best Time To Visit Alwar
- As any Alwar travel guide will tell you, unlike the rest of Rajasthan, the weather in Alwar is tolerable and moderate.
- Summer season lasts from April to June and can be harshly hot on some days although the Aravali Mountains block the hot air.
- From November to February, the city experiences winter. January is the coldest month in the region with temperature dropping till 8 degrees.
- Weather in Alwar is dry with a very short monsoon period. The humidity rises drastically during the monsoon months although the weather remains pleasant.
- The time from November to February is the best time to visit Alwar city. Many religious fairs take place in the area during this time, making an trip to Alwar an excellent idea.
- 30℉ 0℉
- 25 0
Most humid month in Alwar is August.
Least humid month in Alwar is April.