How to Reach Alwar
- By Air: The nearest Airport to Alwar is Indira Gandhi International Airport, Delhi. Buses and Taxi facilities are available to reach the city from the Airport.
- By Train: The Alwar railway station junction handles all the traffic of Alwar. Trains to Jaipur and Delhi pass through the station every day with a high frequency.
- By Car: Private cars can be hired from Delhi and Jaipur to reach Alwar. It takes 3 to 4 hours from Delhi to reach the city by a taxi.
- By Bus: State transport buses run from Alwar to all the major cities in India. Not only government buses but private luxury buses also connect this area to others.
- By Bus: Private buses and a few government buses connect Alwar to other tourist destinations around the city.
- By Car: Cars and other vehicles can be rented from local travel agencies to roam around the city. This is the most preferred option for the tourists.
- By Rickshaw: Your Alwar trip planner must account for rickshaws - the most used mode of Public transport in the city.