Naldeshwar Shrine3 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Pratapgarh-Burja Tiraha Rd, Mayur Vihar, Malviya Nagar, Alwar, Rajasthan 301001, India Map
- Timings: 06:00 am - 05:00 pm Details
- Tags: Religious Site, Temple, Family And Kids
Somewhere around the 18th century, a temple was built so as to shelter a Linga that was naturally formed in the hills in a cave. This later came to be known as the Naldeshwar Shrine which is a revered temple and is nestled amidst lush greenery. Vehicles need to be left near the highway and one needs to reach the temple on foot. Devotees from far and wide gather to seek the blessings of Lord Shiva. The inherent beauty of the area is adorned by 2 naturally-formed ponds which makes it an ideal spot for nature lovers too. The blessings bestowed by Lord Shiva, spirituality of the deity and the pleasant trekking experience all adds to the memories that you can cherish for long.
How to Reach Naldeshwar Shrine
- Get there on foot
- Naldeshwar Shrine Address: Pratapgarh-Burja Tiraha Rd, Mayur Vihar, Malviya Nagar, Alwar, Rajasthan 301001, India
- Naldeshwar Shrine Timing: 06:00 am - 05:00 pm
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!