Arsenal Of The Maritime RepublicCurrently Open [Closes at 06:00 pm]
- Address: Piazza Flavio Gioia, 84011 Amalfi SA, Italy
- Timings: 11:00 am - 06:00 pm Details
- Phone: +39-089871170
- Ticket Price: 2 EUR
- Time Required: 00:45 Mins
- Tags: Art Gallery, Museum, Historical Site, Tourist Center, Family And Kids, Photo Gallery
Arsenal Of The Maritime Republic - Review
Get up, close and personal with Amalfi’s history here at the Arsenale – once an important place for the powerhouse that Amalfi was, is now a small yet an important museum that tells its visitors that there is a lot more to Amalfi than just stunning views and delicious food. Learn about Amalfi during its triumphant years through its displays that include paintings, coins and costumes as well as various temporary exhibitions.
Arsenal Of The Maritime Republic Information
- Admissions to the venue close 30 minutes prior to the closing time.
- Discounts available on group visits.
How To reach Arsenal Of The Maritime Republic by Public Transport
- Take SITA bus to the stop Amalfi Terminal – bus will drop you in front of the Museum.
Restaurants Near Arsenal Of The Maritime Republic
- Ristorante Marina Grande
- Silver Moon
- Ristorante la Caravella
- Ristorante Piazza Duomo
- Locanda del Marinaio
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Amalfi before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Amalfi and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Arsenal Of The Maritime Republic
5.99% of people who visit Amalfi include Arsenal Of The Maritime Republic in their plan
4 PM - 5 PM
53.33% of people start their Arsenal Of The Maritime Republic visit around 4 PM - 5 PM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see Arsenal Of The Maritime Republic
90% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Arsenal Of The Maritime Republic