Duomo Di Sant'andrea Apostolo4945 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Piazza Duomo, 84011 Amalfi SA, Italy
- Timings: 09:00 am - 09:00 pm Details
- Phone: +39-089871324
- Time Required: 00:30 Mins
- Tags: Church, Family And Kids, Architecture
Built in 9th Century, this Church is dedicated to Saint Andrew. This Roman Catholic Church in Piazza del Duomo isa must visit for various reasons. Located above a flight of stairs, this Church was built in Arab-Norman Romanesque style originally and there are traces of Gothic and Baroque elements as well, added during restoration and remodelling. While at Church, do visit Chiostro del Paradiso – a burial site for all the elite families of Amalfi and take notice of Bell tower, mosaic work in the interior and those striking bronze doors that were made in Syria and later shipped to Amalfi.
Duomo Di Sant'andrea Apostolo Travel Tips
- If visiting during peak season, try visiting the Church early in the morning. Also, the Church will remain closed during peak hours.
- Take a tour of the museum, cloister and crypt area for a nominal fee 3 €.
Duomo Di Sant'andrea Apostolo Hours
- Summer Timings: 9:00 am to 9:00 pm
- Winter Timings: 10:00 am to 5:00 pm
How to Reach Duomo Di Sant'andrea Apostolo
- Rent a scooter if you know how to ride one. Or the best option is to explore the City on foot.
- Ristorante Piazza Duomo
- Da Barracca
- Locanda Del Marinaio
- Silver Moon
- Ristorante Marina Grande
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Amalfi before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Amalfi and book an accommodation of your choice.
95% of people who visit Amalfi include Duomo Di Sant'andrea Apostolo in their plan
09 AM - 10 AM
42% of people start their Duomo Di Sant'andrea Apostolo visit around 09 AM - 10 AM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see Duomo Di Sant'andrea Apostolo
92.76% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Duomo Di Sant'andrea Apostolo