Events and Festivals in Amalfi
- Festival of Saint Andrew : Held annually in honor of Saint Andrew, the festival is marked with a procession and fireworks at the end.
- Bizantine New Year’s Eve : Get a peek into Amalfi’s history as the residents welcome New Year in ancient Bizantine way.
- Ancient Regata : An annual festival in Amalfi that keeps the old tradition of rowing competition alive.
Trip plans for Amalfi
The best trip plans created by users and travel experts that cover the top spots and attractions of Amalfi
Amalfi Tours for you
The best tours and activities in the city, guided by experts to give you a local insight to the best of Amalfi
Save 7%Amalfi Coast Self-Drive Boat Rental2 Reviews
Duration: 6 Hrs
Rent a boat on the Amalfi Coast, and make the most of a day at sea to explore the UNESCO-listed area independently. Choose a ...
Save 4%Private Tour: Amalfi Coast and Capri Cruise26 Reviews
Duration: 7 Hrs
Explore the Amalfi Coast and Capri on a private full-day cruise, the most scenic way to experience these stunning parts of so...
Save 7%Small-Group Capri Cruise from the Amalfi Coast194 Reviews
Duration: 8 Hrs 30 Mins
Cruise to the island of Capri from Positano, Praiano or Amalfi on a small-group day trip, aboard an intimately sized sightsee...
Save 7%Amalfi Boat Excursions from Amalfi or Positano2 Reviews
Duration: 7 Hrs
Live the experience of a great day cruising the most beautiful places and corners of the Mediterranean Sea!You will cruise th...
- Events & Festivals in Atrani
- Events & Festivals in Ravello
- Events & Festivals in Minori
- Events & Festivals in Maiori
- Events & Festivals in Pianillo
- Events & Festivals in Praiano