Grotta Dello Smeraldo, Amalfi
About Grotta Dello Smeraldo, Amalfi
Grotta Dello Smeraldo, Amalfi - Address, Phone Number, Ticket Price
Address: Conca dei Marini, Amalfi, SA, Italy
Ticket Price: 5 EUR
Time Required: 00:30 Mins
Timings: 09:00 am - 04:00 pm Details
Added 18.8K times in trip plans
Cave, View Point, Tourist Center, Family And Kids
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
Discovered by a fisherman in early 1900s, this cave is one of the top attractions in Amalfi. Located just 4 kilometres away from Amalfi, there are many service operators that can help you reach to this beautiful cave. Weather permitting especially during summer, get onto a boat from Amalfi and arrive appreciating views of the city. Visitors can also reach this grotto with the help of an elevator – from the Coast road.
This grotto is named after the color that it reflects, as is a Blue grotto in Capri. Best time to experience it from 12 PM to 3 PM. Lather on sunscreen and don’t forget your camera!
Grotta Dello Smeraldo Information
- Visitors can either arrive by boat from Amalfi or get onto elevator from the Coast Road.
- Cave may not be accessible if the weather conditions are bad.
Grotta Dello Smeraldo Ticket Prices
- 10 € if you would like to arrive at the Grotto by the boat.
Restaurants Near Grotta Dello Smeraldo
There aren’t many eateries nearby. Nearest eateries are :
- Le Bonta del Capo and Capo di Conca Di Ferrera Pasquale E CSAS
- Le Bontadel Capo
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Amalfi before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Amalfi and book an accommodation of your choice.
Grotta Dello Smeraldo, Amalfi Reviews - Write a Review
- Nearby Attractions
- Affiliato Tecnocasa Primula S.r.l.
- Villa Amalfi
- Residenza Sole
- Museo La Valle Dei Mulini
- Dawning Sea Front
- Via Dei Prefetturi
- Albergo Sant'andrea
- Taverna Degli Apostoli
- Tours Of Amalfi Coast
- Amalfi Luxury House
- Amalfi Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in Amalfi
- What to See in 48 Hours in Amalfi
- What to See in 72 Hours in Amalfi
- How to Spend 5 Days in Amalfi
- How to Spend 6 Days in Amalfi
- How to Spend 7 Days in Amalfi