Grotta Dello SmeraldoCurrently Open [Closes at 04:00 pm]
- Address: Conca dei Marini, Amalfi, SA, Italy
- Timings: 09:00 am - 04:00 pm Details
- Phone: +39-089831535
- Ticket Price: 5 EUR
- Time Required: 00:30 Mins
- Tags: Cave, View Point, Tourist Center, Family And Kids
Discovered by a fisherman in early 1900s, this cave is one of the top attractions in Amalfi. Located just 4 kilometres away from Amalfi, there are many service operators that can help you reach to this beautiful cave. Weather permitting especially during summer, get onto a boat from Amalfi and arrive appreciating views of the city. Visitors can also reach this grotto with the help of an elevator – from the Coast road.
This grotto is named after the color that it reflects, as is a Blue grotto in Capri. Best time to experience it from 12 PM to 3 PM. Lather on sunscreen and don’t forget your camera!
Grotta Dello Smeraldo Travel Tips
- Visitors can either arrive by boat from Amalfi or get onto elevator from the Coast Road.
- Cave may not be accessible if the weather conditions are bad.
Entrance Ticket Details For Grotta Dello Smeraldo
- 10 € if you would like to arrive at the Grotto by the boat.
There aren’t many eateries nearby. Nearest eateries are :
- Le Bonta del Capo and Capo di Conca Di Ferrera Pasquale E CSAS
- Le Bontadel Capo
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Amalfi before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Amalfi and book an accommodation of your choice.
90.51% of people who visit Amalfi include Grotta Dello Smeraldo in their plan
1 PM - 2 PM
41.09% of people start their Grotta Dello Smeraldo visit around 1 PM - 2 PM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see Grotta Dello Smeraldo
92.22% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Grotta Dello Smeraldo