- Address: Province of Salerno, Campania Region, Italy, Amalfi
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 04:00 Hrs
- Tags: Beach, Tourist Center, Family And Kids, Town, Picnic Spot, Nature
Situated between Amalfi and Positano, Praiano is one of the most visited town. This charming town is small enough to be explored in a day and therefore a day trip to Praiano while at Amalfi is the best thing to do.
Some of top attractions in Praiano are – Chiesa di San Luca, Chiesa di San Gennaro, Marina di Praia beach, L’Africana night club and Gavitella – only beach in Amalfi Coast to enjoy sunlight until 8 PM!
- Best time to visit Praiano, like its neighbouring cities, is anytime during the year. Although the peak season is from June to August.
- Drive down or hop onto SITA bus.
- Ristorante Il Pino
- Vivaro Wine Bar
- La Moressa Italian Bistro
- Pizzeria Rosticceria Da Asporto Jolly Di Vanacore Antonio
- Africana Famous Club
- Trattoria Da Armandino
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Amalfi before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Amalfi and book an accommodation of your choice.
6.93% of people who visit Amalfi include Praiano in their plan
09 AM - 10 AM
70% of people start their Praiano visit around 09 AM - 10 AM
People usually take around 4 Hrs to see Praiano
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Praiano