- Address: Province of Salerno, Campania Region, Italy, Amalfi
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 04:00 Hrs
- Tags: Beach, Tourist Center, Family And Kids, Town, Picnic Spot, Nature
Praiano - Review
Situated between Amalfi and Positano, Praiano is one of the most visited town. This charming town is small enough to be explored in a day and therefore a day trip to Praiano while at Amalfi is the best thing to do.
Some of top attractions in Praiano are – Chiesa di San Luca, Chiesa di San Gennaro, Marina di Praia beach, L’Africana night club and Gavitella – only beach in Amalfi Coast to enjoy sunlight until 8 PM!
- Best time to visit Praiano, like its neighbouring cities, is anytime during the year. Although the peak season is from June to August.
How To reach Praiano by Public Transport
- Drive down or hop onto SITA bus.
Restaurants Near Praiano
- Ristorante Il Pino
- Vivaro Wine Bar
- La Moressa Italian Bistro
- Pizzeria Rosticceria Da Asporto Jolly Di Vanacore Antonio
- Africana Famous Club
- Trattoria Da Armandino
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Amalfi before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Amalfi and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Praiano
6.93% of people who visit Amalfi include Praiano in their plan
09 AM - 10 AM
70% of people start their Praiano visit around 09 AM - 10 AM
People usually take around 4 Hrs to see Praiano
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Praiano