Torre Dello Ziro, Amalfi
About Torre Dello Ziro, Amalfi
Torre Dello Ziro, Amalfi - Address
Address: Via Salita Per Pontone, Amalfi, Italy
Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
Added 3.6K times in trip plans
View Point, Hiking Trail, Historical Site, Tourist Center, Family And Kids, Tower, Hill, Nature
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
While in Amalfi, hiking up to Torre delloZiro is one of the best gift you could give yourself – if you are fit enough! It requires climbing a lot of stairs to get to the top to enjoy magnificent and stunning views of Amalfi. Don’t forget to carry your camera along – once you are done taking in the views, you will need it to capture the beauty and the moment to cherish forever!
Do make a point to climb up tower of Ziro as well – it was built around 15th Century as a part of the Castle as a lookout point. There are two ways to climb up to the top – do make it a point to check with locals on the way lest you forget your way around and get lost.
Torre Dello Ziro Information
- There are plenty stairs before you could climb up to the top and enjoy magnificent views. If any health condition exists, do check with doctor before taking up the steep climb.
- There are two ways to climb up – do check with locals if you see any on the way.
- Lather on lot of sunscreen.
- Carry a water bottle and some snack along as you will not find any vendor on the way.
- Recommended time to visit Castle is 7 am to 9 am.
How To reach Torre Dello Ziro by Public Transport
- Hire a cab or get onto SITA bus to reach the nearest point from where you can start the hike.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Amalfi before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Amalfi and book an accommodation of your choice.
Torre Dello Ziro, Amalfi Reviews - Write a Review
We stayed at this fantastic place in 2013. It was a great choice we have made. The owner is a very friendly lady, who has also a good taste of food. The rooms were beautiful. The view was fascinating. We walked down to to Amalfi with a great experience. I would definetly recommend this place.
Wonderful rooms and the best breakfast! Nice walk to Atrani centre and beach. Would defiantly recommend!
Sitting on a side of a luxurious valley covered in lemon trees, Torre dello Ziro will welcome you with tasteful decorations, homemade products and attentive hosts. The terrace is a peaceful retreat to escape from the tourists crowd of Ravello, where you can sun lounge or just admire the stunning views. For sure I'd come back.
Once we arrived and got our luggage into our quaint room,we were living as locals would.Lia was so helpful and the breakfasts were great with locally made food. Our party of 8 enjoyed the experience.
In love with this cute little place
- Nearby Attractions
- Via Dei Prefetturi
- Affiliato Tecnocasa Primula S.r.l.
- Albergo Sant'andrea
- Taverna Degli Apostoli
- Tours Of Amalfi Coast
- Amalfi Luxury House
- Travelmar - Biglietteria Amalfi
- Amalfi Coast - Italy
- Villa Santa Maria
- Stella Maris Di Esposito
- Amalfi Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in Amalfi
- What to See in 48 Hours in Amalfi
- What to See in 72 Hours in Amalfi
- How to Spend 5 Days in Amalfi
- How to Spend 6 Days in Amalfi
- How to Spend 7 Days in Amalfi