Valle Delle FerriereCurrently Open
- Address: Amalfi, Italy
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
- Tags: Forest, Waterfall, Hiking Trail, Tourist Center, Family And Kids, Valley, Picnic Spot
A beautiful hike with a combination of strenuous climbs and flat trails. Over the course of your trail, you will come across forest, cliffs, old houses and waterfalls. Waterfalls are perfect place to have that picnic lunch you are carrying. Although Valle delleFerriere and Valle deiMulini are in the same valley, the hike trails are completely different and is a must do while at Amalfi!
Valle Delle Ferriere Travel Tips
- Wear comfortable shoes and carry water along.
- A lunch amid forest is a perfect picnic idea , don’t forget to carry your picnic basket.
- Do remember to carry along your camera , capture breath-taking views for lifetime memories.
How to Reach Valle Delle Ferriere
- Can be easily reached on foot. Might take approximately an hour.
- Alternatively, hop onto SITA bus and ask the driver to drop you at the nearest bus stop.
- If you can ride a bike, then that will be the best option.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Amalfi before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Amalfi and book an accommodation of your choice.
9.9% of people who visit Amalfi include Valle Delle Ferriere in their plan
11 AM - 12 PM
56.67% of people start their Valle Delle Ferriere visit around 11 AM - 12 PM
People usually take around 3 Hrs to see Valle Delle Ferriere
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Valle Delle Ferriere