Amareshwar Mahadev TempleCurrently Open
- Address: Bilaspur, Chattisgarh, Amarkantak, India Map
- Timings: 06:00 am - 06:00 pm Details
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Religious Site, Temple, Family And Kids
The Amareshwar Mahadev Temple is a beautiful, grand temple that is mainly dedicated to the Hindu deity Lord Shiva. This temple is a representation of all the 12 Jyotirlings that are spread all over India. The most astounding attraction of the temple is the spectacular eleven feet tall Shivalingam placed inside the temple building. The whole area around the temple radiates a feeling of peace and serenity that can usually only be felt at very few, select locations. The lush green trees further accentuate the pious atmosphere of the Amareshwar Mahadev Temple.
Amareshwar Mahadev Temple Travel Tips
- Follow Hindu Temple customs such as removing of footwear outside the temple and wearing modest clothing.
Entrance Ticket Details For Amareshwar Mahadev Temple
- Entry is free.
Amareshwar Mahadev Temple Hours
- Ask locally about accurate Amareshwar Mahadev Temple timings.
How to Reach Amareshwar Mahadev Temple
- By renting or hiring a car/taxi.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Amarkantak before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Amarkantak and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Amareshwar Mahadev Temple Address: Bilaspur, Chattisgarh, Amarkantak, India
- Amareshwar Mahadev Temple Timing: 06:00 am - 06:00 pm
- Best time to visit Amareshwar Mahadev Temple(preferred time): 09:00 am - 03:00 pm
- Time required to visit Amareshwar Mahadev Temple: 01:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
59.52% of people who visit Amarkantak include Amareshwar Mahadev Temple in their plan
2 PM - 3 PM
50% of people start their Amareshwar Mahadev Temple visit around 2 PM - 3 PM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Amareshwar Mahadev Temple
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Amareshwar Mahadev Temple
People normally club together Kapildhara Waterfall and Shri Sarvodaya Digambar Jain Temple while planning their visit to Amareshwar Mahadev Temple.