Dudh DharaCurrently Open
- Address: Amarkantak, Madhya Pradesh, India
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: View Point, Waterfall, Family And Kids, Nature
Dudh Dhara - Review
The term Dudh Dhara basically means a milk stream when translated into English and there is an interesting story behind this name. Mother Narmada (river) came in the vision of the Prince of Rewa, to whom the land then belonged, in the form of a stream of milk. Ever since then the name has struck and the waterfall has been popularly called Dudh Dhara Falls. The mighty river water crashing repeatedly into the rocks is a majestic sight and sure to make up for a great photograph! A little bit of trekking is involved as the falls are in the middle of a dense forest, but the trip is totally worth the effort!
Dudh Dhara Information
- Wear comfortable shoes with a good grip as the terrain can become quite slippery.
- It is best visited in the monsoon season as the water level is higher during those months.
Dudh Dhara Ticket Prices
- Please ask locally for ticket prices of Dudh Dhara Waterfall.
How To reach Dudh Dhara by Public Transport
- By renting or hiring a car/taxi.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Amarkantak before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Amarkantak and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Dudh Dhara
95% of people who visit Amarkantak include Dudh Dhara in their plan
08 AM - 09 AM
46.72% of people start their Dudh Dhara visit around 08 AM - 09 AM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Dudh Dhara
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Dudh Dhara
Dudh Dhara Map
Dudh Dhara Trips
Dudh Dhara, Amarkantak Reviews
Definitely a must place to chill out n plan a trip with friends or family... Beautiful falls where you can enjoy loads...
Amazing place But in rainy season dudh dhara converted in CHAI dhara also water intensity high. But that was not risky you can bath here,the way of waterfall was rough some stairs then rocky area and many monkey are there .
Its such a awesome place for spending times a very natural environment is attractive loved this place
Great place with a great waterfall 😊
Nice water fall....
All QuestionsDudh dhara
- Deschere's Selcted Wines
- St Mary Of Grace Parish Independent Catholic Christian Church
- Church Of The Nazarene
- Delaware County Institute Of Science
- Middletown Presbyterian Church
- Southeastern Pennsylvania Tran
- Second Baptist Church Of Media
- Delaware County Library System
- Stay And Play
- Society For The Performing
- Unitarian Universalist Church Of Delaware County
- Calvary Chapel-Delaware County
- Sanford Camps
- Campbell Michael Jj Rev
- Barrall Community Park