How to Reach Amarkantak
- By Air: The closest airport to Amarkantak is Jabalpur. It is located at about 300 km from here.
- By Rail: The nearest railway station is the Pendra Railway station, located at about 40 kilometres.
- By Road: This pilgrimage hotspot is well connected by regular bus and cab services with Shahdol, Umaria, Jabalpur, Rewa, Bilaspur, Anuppur and Pendra Road.
- By renting or hiring a car/taxi you can explore the town along with a driver who can even double as your guide.
- On Foot: Being a small town, most of the attractions are near each other.
|Raipur to Amarkantak||26.81 km||26 mins|
|Bilaspur to Amarkantak||45.07 km||45 mins|
|Hyderabad to Amarkantak||378.18 km||6 hours 18 mins|
|Bhopal to Amarkantak||482.54 km||8 hours 2 mins|
|Chandigarh to Amarkantak||576.03 km||9 hours 36 mins|