Shri Sarvodaya Digambar Jain TempleCurrently Open [Closes at 06:00 pm]
- Address: Amarkantak, Madhya Pradesh, India
- Timings: 06:00 am - 06:00 pm Details
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Religious Site, Temple, Family And Kids
Unlike the other temples and attractions of Amarkantak, the Shri Sarvodaya Digambar Jain Temple is not ancient or in ruins. Instead it is a recently constructed architectural marvel that houses one of the world’s biggest idols of Bhagawan Adinatha, who was one of the Jain Tirthankaras. The architectural style of the temple is familiar to the famous Akshardham temple in Gujarat and the whole area covers a huge 4 acres. Because of the spiritual importance of Amarkantak, the temple has been located at the origin point of River Narmada.
- Follow Hindu Temple customs such as removing of footwear outside the temple and wearing modest clothing.
- Entry is free.
- Ask locally about accurate Shri Sarvodaya Digambar Jain Temple timings.
- By renting or hiring a car/taxi.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Amarkantak before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Amarkantak and book an accommodation of your choice.
78.05% of people who visit Amarkantak include Shri Sarvodaya Digambar Jain Temple in their plan
12 PM - 1 PM
70% of people start their Shri Sarvodaya Digambar Jain Temple visit around 12 PM - 1 PM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Shri Sarvodaya Digambar Jain Temple
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Shri Sarvodaya Digambar Jain Temple