Son Nadi Ka Udgam31 Votes Currently Open [Closes at 06:00 pm]
- Address: Amarkantak, Madhya Pradesh, India
- Timings: 06:00 am - 06:00 pm Details
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Temple, View Point, River, Family And Kids
Apart from being the starting point of the great river Narmada, Amarkantak is also home to two other rivers, namely, Son and Johila. The River Son is one of the biggest rivers of India and is as important to the locals as the River Narmada is. At the inception point of the Son River there is a small temple that is called the Son Udgam Temple, and is usually visited by a number of devotees from all over India. The site is also famous as a view point and perfect for clicking jaw-dropping pictures of the scenic terrain.
Son Nadi Ka Udgam Travel Tips
- Follow Hindu Temple customs such as removing of footwear outside the temple and wearing modest clothing.
Entrance Ticket Details For Son Nadi Ka Udgam
- Entry is free.
Son Nadi Ka Udgam Hours
- Ask locally about accurate Son Udgam temple timings.
How to Reach Son Nadi Ka Udgam
- By renting or hiring a car/taxi.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Amarkantak before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Amarkantak and book an accommodation of your choice.
73.81% of people who visit Amarkantak include Son Nadi Ka Udgam in their plan
1 PM - 2 PM
50% of people start their Son Nadi Ka Udgam visit around 1 PM - 2 PM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Son Nadi Ka Udgam
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Son Nadi Ka Udgam