Ambla Kirik5 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Ambla, 73505 Järva County, Estonia Map
- Phone: +372-3834033
- Tags: Church, Religious Site, Family And Kids
Ambla Kirik is a Ambla Parish Church located in the Ambla, Estonia. This church is dedicated to the Virgin Mary. Ambla Church is one of the oldest churches in Central Estonia. This 13th century church is also a fortress. The church building is very simple and is a three- starred home church. In 1857, the church building was destroyed in a fire but re-built in the following year under the leadership of Gustav Heinrich Beermann.
More about Ambla
To personalise your visit to the city, you can use an all-inclusive Ambla trip planner for the same that will give detailed information about visiting the city.
You can enjoy a comfortable stay in the city by booking the best hotels in Ambla like Kadri Homestay, Sports Center Valgehobusemgi and Rava Manor.
Chalk out the best way to discover the city with Ambla vacation packages. Check out various modes for how to reach Ambla.
How to Reach Ambla Kirik
- By car
- By bus : Ambla bus station (Stop ID: 5100014-1 and 5100013-1)
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Ambla before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Ambla and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Ambla Kirik Address: Ambla, 73505 Järva County, Estonia
- Ambla Kirik Contact Number: +372-3834033
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!