Abbatiale Saint Pierre
- Address: 12 Rue Charles de Gaulle, 80800 Corbie, France, Amiens
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 00:30 Mins
- Tags: Religious Site, Statue, Family And Kids
An abbey dedicated to a local patron saint, Abbatiale Saint Pierre was actually a small part of a larger whole back when it was built in 657. After repeated attacks and sackings by many invaders and crusaders what’s left of abbey today is a stark reminder of what it had endured throughout. Its gothic style façade, its Romanesque interiors, the relics, treasures and statues have all kept the feel from the bygone era intact and is also considered as one of the most powerful Benedictine abbey of Corbie.
- Free guided tours are arranged from the Corbie Tourism Office.
- Entry is free.
- Recommended time of arrival: 10.00am to 5.00pm (approx)
- Ask locals, for direction. Drive or walk if convenient.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Amiens before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Amiens and book an accommodation of your choice.
95% of people who visit Amiens include Abbatiale Saint Pierre in their plan
09 AM - 10 AM
30.51% of people start their Abbatiale Saint Pierre visit around 09 AM - 10 AM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see Abbatiale Saint Pierre
91.84% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Abbatiale Saint Pierre