How to Reach Amiens
- By Air: Beauvais-Tillé Airport is just a 45 minutes away from Amiens, and has flights from several European as well as French destinations. Charles De Gaulle is another international airport in Paris from where you can get to Amiens. There are a number of commuter buses, taxis and trains running to and from these airports to the city.
- By Train: There are frequent trains to Amiens from Paris. It takes about 1 hour 15 minutes to reach the city from Paris and costs around EUR18.
- By Car: Amiens can be accessed from Paris through AutoRoute A1. A16 is another route that you can use to reach the city. The city provides car parks to the tourists. So, there won’t be any issue with the parking.
- On Foot: The city centre is pedestrian friendly. You can explore the nearby sightseeing places on foot very easily.
- By Bus: Amiens has a modest local bus system which can be used to get around the city.
- By Bicycle: Both bike rental and sharing systems are available at Amiens. You can explore the city on your own, or with a tour guide.
|Boisdinghem to Amiens||97.58 km||1 hour 37 mins|
|Paris to Amiens||115.37 km||1 hour 55 mins|
|Boulogne-billancourt to Amiens||117.24 km||1 hour 57 mins|
|Ivry-sur-seine to Amiens||120.47 km||2 hours 57 mins|
|Kluisbergen to Amiens||165.39 km||2 hours 45 mins|
|Ghent to Amiens||203.45 km||3 hours 23 mins|
|Canterbury to Amiens||204.94 km||3 hours 24 mins|
|Zaventem to Amiens||265.59 km||4 hours 25 mins|
|Mechelen to Amiens||273.05 km||4 hours 33 mins|
|Tilbury to Amiens||276.84 km||4 hours 36 mins|