Jardin Floral Du Chateau De DigeonCurrently Open [Closes at 05:45 pm]
- Address: 7 Route du Coq Gaulois, 80590 Morvillers-Saint-Saturnin, France, Amiens
- Timings: 09:00 am - 07:00 pm Details
- Phone: +33-322380712
- Ticket Price: 8 EUR
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Botanical Garden, Family And Kids
Owned and managed by a Mr & Mrs. Goisque the Floral gardens of Digeon are delightful and a pleasant place to relax and take a leisurely visit. The chateau is built in brick Napoleon style and the surrounding farm and park spans about 2.5 hectares. There’s also a rose park with trails and walk ways for nice refreshing stroll. Fresh vegetables and fruits are grown in the farm which alternate along with shrubs and perennials. The locals as well as the locale represents a slow, no-rush countryside attitude which makes it a perfect picnic spot.
Jardin Floral Du Chateau De Digeon Travel Tips
- Picnic and group visits possible with prior appontments.
- There’s also a shop from where you can buy fruits, vegetable and jams.
Entrance Ticket Details For Jardin Floral Du Chateau De Digeon
- Adults, EUR 8
- Children from 7 to 14 years of Age, EUR 3
- FREE below 7 years of age.
How to Reach Jardin Floral Du Chateau De Digeon
- Located on the RN29 between Amiens and Rouen, 3 km from Aumale.
- Ask locals for direction, drive or take cab if possible.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Amiens before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Amiens and book an accommodation of your choice.
51.26% of people who visit Amiens include Jardin Floral Du Chateau De Digeon in their plan
09 AM - 10 AM
64% of people start their Jardin Floral Du Chateau De Digeon visit around 09 AM - 10 AM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Jardin Floral Du Chateau De Digeon
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Jardin Floral Du Chateau De Digeon