Maison De Jules Verne304 Votes Currently Open
- Address: 2 rue Charles-Dubois, 80000 Amiens, France.
- Timings: 10:00 am - 06:30 pm Details
- Phone: +33-322454575
- Ticket Price: 7 EUR
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Family And Kids, Heritage Building, Mansion
One of the most prolific author of the 19th century Jules Verne, spent the last several years of his life here. He moved in here with his wife Honorine in 1882. Everything in house is kept intact as it was then till now. The garden, the living room, the smoke room, the music room and his personal attic, study room their walls, decor all have the antique vibe to it. They are arranged and well-kept so as to take you through Verne’s memories. He has written many of his classic novels including ‘Around the World in 80 days’ here. There’s also a dining area here whose food comes highly recommended.
Maison De Jules Verne Travel Tips
- Group visits by prior appointment.
- Audio tours available for EUR 2.
- There are even writing classes and workshops conducted here. For more info refer website.
Entrance Ticket Details For Maison De Jules Verne
- Ticket price for Adults: EUR 7
- Children from 6 to 17 years of age: EUR 5
- Children below 6 years, Unemployed:Entry is free (ID compulsory).
- For a detailed list of tariffs and passes refer website.
How to Reach Maison De Jules Verne
- Ask locals to get here. Drive, take a cab or walk here if convenient.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Amiens before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Amiens and book an accommodation of your choice.
59.26% of people who visit Amiens include Maison De Jules Verne in their plan
3 PM - 4 PM
45.56% of people start their Maison De Jules Verne visit around 3 PM - 4 PM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Maison De Jules Verne
92.62% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Maison De Jules Verne