Musee Lombart, Amiens
About Musee Lombart, Amiens
Musee Lombart, Amiens - Address, Phone Number, Ticket Price
Address: 7 Rue du Musee, 80600 Doullens France
Ticket Price: 3 EUR
Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
Timings: 02:00 pm - 05:00 pm Details
Added 771 times in trip plans
Art Gallery, Museum, Family And Kids
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
Jules Francois Lombart, heir to the Lombart Chocolate Industries was an eccentric philanthropist, art lover and traveller. He built a museum housing some of his finest collections from around the globe. They include paintings of artists such as Chardin, Corot and local artists such as Lucien Andrieu, Horace Colmaire Felix from the 18th to 20th century. They also have an Egyptian artefacts and archaeological collections section including a 3500 year old mummy. In 1908 Mr.Lombart donated the museum to the town of Doullens and it was renovated again 2007.
Musee Lombart Information
- The museum also has a beautiful French garden and are open daily.
Musee Lombart Ticket Prices
- Guided tour: EUR 2
- For more information,please refer to official website.
How To reach Musee Lombart by Public Transport
- Ask local to get there, drive or walk if possible.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Amiens before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Amiens and book an accommodation of your choice.
Musee Lombart, Amiens Reviews - Write a Review
Ok museum, friendly staff.
Le jour où je m'y suis rendu, le musée était supposé être ouvert... Mauvaise signaletique, on ne sait où on doit se rendre etc néanmoins les jardins sont agréables à traverser
Musée merveilleux ainsi que son personnel qui répond à toutes nos interrogations .
- Nearby Attractions
- Maison De La Culture (amiens)
- Archives Départementales De La Somme
- University Of Picardie Jules Verne
- France 3
- Paroisse Des Saints Apotres
- Paroisse Du Sacre Coeur
- Paroisse Saint Martin
- Eglise Saint-leu
- Association Des Musulmans De Picardie
- Amiens Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in Amiens
- What to See in 48 Hours in Amiens
- What to See in 72 Hours in Amiens
- How to Spend 5 Days in Amiens
- How to Spend 6 Days in Amiens
- How to Spend 7 Days in Amiens