Musee Lombart134 Votes Currently Open
- Address: 7 Rue du Musee, 80600 Doullens France Map
- Timings: 02:00 pm - 05:00 pm Details
- Phone: +33-322770255
- Ticket Price: 3 EUR
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Art Gallery, Museums, Family And Kids
Jules Francois Lombart, heir to the Lombart Chocolate Industries was an eccentric philanthropist, art lover and traveller. He built a museum housing some of his finest collections from around the globe. They include paintings of artists such as Chardin, Corot and local artists such as Lucien Andrieu, Horace Colmaire Felix from the 18th to 20th century. They also have an Egyptian artefacts and archaeological collections section including a 3500 year old mummy. In 1908 Mr.Lombart donated the museum to the town of Doullens and it was renovated again 2007.
Musee Lombart Travel Tips
- The museum also has a beautiful French garden and are open daily.
Entrance Ticket Details For Musee Lombart
- Guided tour: EUR 2
- For more information,please refer to official website.
How to Reach Musee Lombart
- Ask local to get there, drive or walk if possible.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Doullens before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Doullens and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Musee Lombart Address: 7 Rue du Musee, 80600 Doullens France
- Musee Lombart Contact Number: +33-322770255
- Musee Lombart Timing: 02:00 pm - 05:00 pm
- Musee Lombart Price: 3 EUR
- Best time to visit Musee Lombart(preferred time): 02:00 pm - 04:00 pm
- Time required to visit Musee Lombart: 01:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!