Are you looking for what to do in Amiens?
PLACES TO SEE
- Amiens Cathedral: The most important tourist attraction in the city. It is a 13th century cathedral which is considered as the master piece of Gothic Architecture. It is also known as the largest Cathedral in the world in terms of its interior volume. You can get more information about the cathedral’s history at the tourist information centre.
- Maison de Jules Verne: A 19th century mansion which is known as the residence of author Jules Verne, who spent most of his life in Amiens.
- Tour Perret: Built by Auguste Perret, this is one of the earliest Residential Skyscrapers in Europe.
- The Church of Saint-Leu: A fifteenth century construction with three naves. It is dedicated to Saint Leu.
- Hortillonages: Market gardens located in the Marshlands of River Somme and River Avre.
- Somme-r-Ballade Private Tours: Touring around the Somme region with an experienced travel guide. 31, Rue Lepage | Mailly-Maillet, 80560 Amiens, France.
Below we have a list of things to do in Amiens and the places where you want to spend the best moments of your trip. At the same time, the city offers you the best neighborhoods to explore and new foods to try.
This list should help you in deciding and prioritizing what you should plan on your Amiens getaway. Find a mix of must-see tourist spots, underrated local hangouts, and maybe even a few new experiences you can try out.
Make the most of your trip to Amiens with confidence.