Best Time To Visit Amman
Experiencing a temperate climate mostly throughout the year, Amman is a delight all year around. Its location on altitude lends to its pleasant and mild climate.
- Summer: The months of May to September are the hottest in Amman. This is the time when it is hot and dry in the day, albeit it gets cooler towards the evening. August is the warmest month.
- Winter: October to January are the coolest months in Amman. December tends to be the coldest month when the average temperature hovers around 10 degrees Celsius. January is the coldest month.
- Monsoon: Although, there is no particular monsoon season, November to March experiences rain spells. The average annual rainfall received is 10 inches.
- Spring: With a short stint, Spring comes during the months of April and May. There are chances of slight snowfall during this time.
- Autumn: A mild Autumn is observed from September to early December.
Thus, it can be concluded that the summer months of June to August, that have the most pleasant weather are the best time to visit Amman.
- 30℉ 0℉
- 25 0
Most humid month in Amman is December.
Least humid month in Amman is July.