Rainbow StreetCurrently Open
- Address: Rainbow St. Amman Jordan
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
- Tags: Walking Area, Family And Kids, Streets
About Rainbow Street, Amman
Running from First Circle to Mango Street, this is an all-purpose street has lots of attractions, restaurants, pubs, administrative buildings, and shops. It is also home of the local artistic community. With a number of craft studios. It's actually a great place to get your first taste of life in the city. One of the best things to do here is to grab a coffee at one of the coffee houses; TeaBar comes highly recommended. The main historical site is the home of the late King Talal. Definitely check out the Books@cafe, which has a terrific sunset view. In the summer, the street is the location of the annual bazaar known as the Souk Jara, held every Friday 10am - 10pm. Vendors from all governorates in Jordan come to sell their wares.
How To reach Rainbow Street by Public Transport
- Drive or take a taxi.
- There may be a bus station nearby.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Amman before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Amman and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Rainbow Street
95% of people who visit Amman include Rainbow Street in their plan
10 AM - 11 AM
35.38% of people start their Rainbow Street visit around 10 AM - 11 AM
People usually take around 3 Hrs to see Rainbow Street
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Rainbow Street
Rainbow Street Map
Rainbow Street Trips
Rainbow Street, Amman Reviews
All QuestionsRainbow street
- Biblioteca Comunale
- Parrocchia SS Fermo E Rustico
- Biblioteca Comunale Di Presezzo
- Parrocchia S. Giovanni Battista
- Parrocchia S.Martino Abitazione Del Parroco
- Forze Armate
- Congr.Suore Della Carita'Dell'Immac. Concez. Scuola Materna S. Giorgio
- Parrocchia S. Giorgio
- Carmelitane Scalze
- Parrocchia S. Maria Maggiore
- Campeggio Monte Isola Di Soardi Giacomo Riccardo
- Parrocchia San Giuseppe
- St Dominic's Abbey
- Parrocchia Beata Vergine Marcelliana