Attari Border CrossingCurrently Open
- Address: Amritsar, Punjab, India Map
- Timings: 10:00 am - 05:00 pm Details
- Time Required: 00:45 Mins
- Tags: Family And Kids, Observation Deck, Military Area
The Attari border crossing is the border from where you cross into India or Pakistan. At the border, you have a flag lowering ceremony followed by a commendable parade. During the ceremony crowds from both countries try to out shout each other while the soldiers complete rituals. The sight of the ceremony accounts for a nice experience altogether.
Attari Border Crossing Travel Tips
- Visit the border during sunset.
- There is a customs check post and immigration checking.
- The Flag is lowered every evening at 4.30 pm
- There is a special queue for foreign tourists.
How to Reach Attari Border Crossing
- Bus: Muhawa Bus Stop
- Galluwal Phase 1 Bus Stop
- Vanieke Bus Stand
- Sony Restaurant
- Lucky Dhabba
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Amritsar before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Amritsar and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Attari Border Crossing Address: Amritsar, Punjab, India
- Attari Border Crossing Timing: 10:00 am - 05:00 pm
- Best time to visit Attari Border Crossing(preferred time): 04:15 pm - 04:30 pm
- Time required to visit Attari Border Crossing: 00:45 Mins
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
33.56% of people who visit Amritsar include Attari Border Crossing in their plan
2 PM - 3 PM
58.76% of people start their Attari Border Crossing visit around 2 PM - 3 PM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see Attari Border Crossing
75% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Attari Border Crossing
People normally club together Pul Kanjari and Wagah Border while planning their visit to Attari Border Crossing.