Khalsa CollegeCurrently Closed
- Address: G.T. Road, Amritsar- 143001, Punjab, India
- Timings: 09:00 am - 05:00 pm Details
- Ticket Price: Free
- Tags: Educational Site, Family And Kids, Architecture , University
Khalsa College - Review
Khalsa College is the best place to visit to see the architecture that the British brought to India during their rule. The building is considered to be a masterpiece of the Indo-Sarcenic revival architecture. The Khalsa College is one of the premiere educational institutions in the country, full of history and a story of its own to tell anyone who will listen! For starters, Khalsa College shares an affinity with many-a-Sikh that protested vehemently against the British rule. Spread over 300 acres, at first glance, this castle of a campus is definitely the sight for sore eyes. Also, visit the popular attractions in the city by following Amritsar itinerary 3 days.
How To reach Khalsa College by Public Transport
- Located on the Amritsar-Lahore highway.
- The nearest mode of transportation is the railway station (5 km).
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Amritsar before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Amritsar and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Khalsa College
95% of people who visit Amritsar include Khalsa College in their plan
10 AM - 11 AM
44.87% of people start their Khalsa College visit around 10 AM - 11 AM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see Khalsa College
55.58% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Khalsa College
Khalsa College Map
Khalsa College Trips
Khalsa College, Amritsar Reviews
here I done my senior classes.. experienced overall good. Lovable staff, understanding principal. Really glad to be here.. missing days.
i m here's student tje experience is overall good . teachers are good . i m here from 11standard . loved to be here
Good school under +2 students. But staff is not helpful specially principal.
Plenty of good years..... . . . . Love my school
All QuestionsKhalsa college
- Dom Katechetyczny
- Muzeum Im. A. Kłosińskiego
- Parafia Rzymskokatolicka Najdroższej Krwi Pana Jezusa
- Parafia Rzymsko-Katolicka P.w. Najświętszego Serca Pana Jezusa
- Parafia Rzymskokatolicka. Wikarówka
- Parafia Rzymskokatolicka św. Małgorzaty I Katarzyny
- Łukasz Błaszków
- Parafia Rzymsko-Katolicka Pw. Swiętej Małgorzaty I Świętej Katarzyny
- Dworzec Autobusowy
- Rejestracja Video Flisowski Stefan
- Urząd Miasta - Naczelnik Skierniewice
- Parafia Rzymskokatolicka Garnizonowa Wniebowzięcia NMP
- Miejski Ośrodek Kultury
- Parafia Rzymskokatolicka św. Jakuba Apostoła
- Parafia Rzymskokatolicka Najświętszego Serca Pana Jezusa