Ram Bagh, Amritsar
About Ram Bagh, Amritsar
Ram Bagh, Amritsar - Address
Address: Ram Bagh Street, Amritsar.
Timings: 10:00 am - 05:00 pm Details
Added 23K times in trip plans
Museum, Garden, Historical Site, Family And Kids
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
One of the most revered people in Punjab, apart from the Ten Gurus of Sikhism, is Maharaja Ranjit Singh. Responsible for the rise of the Sikh empire, it was under his reign when the Golden Temple was built. Named after the Guru Ram Das, Ram Bagh (Garden) is a beautiful expanse of gardens complete with varied vegetation and a statue of Maharaja Ranjit SIngh on his horse, in a victorious pose. Ram Bgh initially housed the summer palace of the Maharaja, which is now transformed into a museum which displays various paintings, weapons and depicts important moments of the Maharaja’s life in three-dimensional montages. The Maharaja Ranjit Singh Panorama is India’s second panorama museum and your visit to Ram Bagh isn’t complete without visiting the museum.
Ram Bagh Information
- The tickets can be bought just before you enter the garden.
Ram Bagh Ticket Prices
- While the entry to the garden is free, there’s a minimal entry fee of Rs.10 to the museum.
How To reach Ram Bagh by Public Transport
- Ram Bagh Gardens and the Lal Mata Temple are in the same vicinity, about a kilometer apart from each other.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Amritsar before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Amritsar and book an accommodation of your choice.
Ram Bagh, Amritsar Reviews - Write a Review
- Nearby Attractions
- R.k. Dhanda Advocate
- Sparsa Healing Touch
- Hyatt Amritsar
- Bus Stop
- Kulcha Hut
- Hotel R V Continental
- La Roma Pizzeria
- Bharawan Da Dhaba
- Hotel Sawera Grand
- Amritsar Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in Amritsar
- What to See in 48 Hours in Amritsar
- What to See in 72 Hours in Amritsar
- How to Spend 5 Days in Amritsar
- How to Spend 6 Days in Amritsar
- How to Spend 7 Days in Amritsar