Ram BaghCurrently Open [Closes at 05:00 pm]
- Address: Ram Bagh Street, Amritsar., India
- Timings: 10:00 am - 05:00 pm Details
- Ticket Price: Free
- Tags: Museum, Garden, Historical Site, Family And Kids
Ram Bagh - Review
One of the most revered people in Punjab, apart from the Ten Gurus of Sikhism, is Maharaja Ranjit Singh. Responsible for the rise of the Sikh empire, it was under his reign when the Golden Temple was built. Named after the Guru Ram Das, Ram Bagh (Garden) is a beautiful expanse of gardens complete with varied vegetation and a statue of Maharaja Ranjit SIngh on his horse, in a victorious pose. Ram Bgh initially housed the summer palace of the Maharaja, which is now transformed into a museum which displays various paintings, weapons and depicts important moments of the Maharaja’s life in three-dimensional montages. The Maharaja Ranjit Singh Panorama is India’s second panorama museum and your visit to Ram Bagh isn’t complete without visiting the museum. Also, visit the popular attractions in the city by following Amritsar itinerary 3 days.
Ram Bagh Information
- The tickets can be bought just before you enter the garden.
Ram Bagh Ticket Prices
- While the entry to the garden is free, there’s a minimal entry fee of Rs.10 to the museum.
How To reach Ram Bagh by Public Transport
- Ram Bagh Gardens and the Lal Mata Temple are in the same vicinity, about a kilometer apart from each other.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Amritsar before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Amritsar and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Ram Bagh
90.54% of people who visit Amritsar include Ram Bagh in their plan
1 PM - 2 PM
40.61% of people start their Ram Bagh visit around 1 PM - 2 PM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see Ram Bagh
60.12% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Ram Bagh