Albert Cuyp Market4746 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Albert Cuypstraat, 1073 BD Amsterdam, Netherlands Map
- Timings: 09:30 am - 05:00 pm Details
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Market, Street Market
This is one of the largest and busiest outdoor markets in whole Europe. This place started trading in the year 1904 and now there are more than 300 stalls on the both sides of the road. The name of the street is Albert Cuyp and you can find almost anything and everything in the market. Products and items like cheese, herring, clothes, spices, vegetables, fruits, beddings and cosmetics and such are sold here and the quality of the products is pretty good. You will also discover that the price of the products here is the cheapest amongst all the places in Amsterdam and that is why, this place remains crowded all the time. You can find a considerable amount of people here on Saturdays and also on other sunny days.
Renowned for being one of the busiest markets in the entire Europe, the Albert Cuyp Market of Amsterdam is definitely something not to miss during an European trip. The market is open and free for visitors. You neither have to buy any Albert Cuyp Market Tickets for visiting the place nor have to worry about the Albert Cuyp Market Ticket Prices. There might be some Albert Cuyp Market Ticket Costs for parking. Ensure to check the weather before visiting the place.
Albert Cuyp Market Travel Tips
- You can buy things you want and all the things available here are fresh and of good quality.
- Market can close early due to bad weather and winter.
- For window shopping, one hour is enough to see the market.
How to Reach Albert Cuyp Market
- Take a tram from Amsterdam, Albert Cuypstraat
- Take a bus from Amsterdam, Stadhouderskade (Ferdinand Bolstraat)
- Hotel Linda
- Van Ostade Hotel
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Amsterdam before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Amsterdam and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Albert Cuyp Market Address: Albert Cuypstraat, 1073 BD Amsterdam, Netherlands
- Albert Cuyp Market Timing: 09:30 am - 05:00 pm
- Best time to visit Albert Cuyp Market(preferred time): 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
- Time required to visit Albert Cuyp Market: 02:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
15.75% of people who visit Amsterdam include Albert Cuyp Market in their plan
12 PM - 1 PM
56.75% of people start their Albert Cuyp Market visit around 12 PM - 1 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Albert Cuyp Market
77.73% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Albert Cuyp Market
People normally club together The Rembrandt House Museum and Van Gogh Museum while planning their visit to Albert Cuyp Market.