Allard Pierson Museum259 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Oude Turfmarkt 127, 1012 GC Amsterdam, Netherlands Map
- Timings: 10:00 am - 05:00 pm Details
- Phone: +31-205252556
- Ticket Price: 7 EUR
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Family And Kids, Specialty Museums
Allard Pierson Museum is one of the best archeological museums in the whole city. Situated at the Oude Turfmarkt 127 in Amsterdam the destination sees a lot of tourists all the year round. The place has some of the most magnificent relics and artifacts that Amsterdam has to offer. There are many exhibitions from ancient Egypt, the Near East, the Greek World, Etruria, and the Roman Empire that is sure to give you a good time while you are here.
Entrance Ticket Details For Allard Pierson Museum
- Adults: Euro 6.50
- Children aged 4 - 15: Euro 3.25
- Children up to the age of 3: Free
- Museumkaart, Amsterdam Holland Pass and I Amsterdam City Card holders: Free
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Amsterdam before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Amsterdam and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Allard Pierson Museum Address: Oude Turfmarkt 127, 1012 GC Amsterdam, Netherlands
- Allard Pierson Museum Contact Number: +31-205252556
- Allard Pierson Museum Timing: 10:00 am - 05:00 pm
- Allard Pierson Museum Price: 7 EUR
- Time required to visit Allard Pierson Museum: 02:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
0.87% of people who visit Amsterdam include Allard Pierson Museum in their plan
50% of people start their Allard Pierson Museum visit around 2 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Allard Pierson Museum
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Allard Pierson Museum
People normally club together Sexmuseum and Tropenmuseum while planning their visit to Allard Pierson Museum.