Amsterdam CanalsCurrently Open
- Address: Nicolaas Witsenkade 1A, Amsterdam 1017 , The Netherlands
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Family And Kids, Boating
Amsterdam Canals - Review
The old centers of the city are surrounded and built upon the canal ring which makes the city look most unique in the world. These canals will give you a sense of freedom, peace and space which indeed produces a feel good factor for the tourists. And this uniqueness makes the place more lovable and interesting to experience. You can rent a boat, cruise through the canals and even live in a houseboat as well. The ambience gets livelier and more interesting with the flocking of birds, people belonging to different cultures, heritage buildings and multi-cuisine cum ethnic restaurants situated along the canals.
Amsterdam Canals Information
- Normally a couple of hours are enough to have a quick visit of the canals.
- The old buildings and the restaurants make a wonderful sight for the tourists which can be best enjoyed by opting for the cruise.
- Unlimited boats for adventure.
Amsterdam Canals Ticket Prices
- None (however, a token amount is charged for the boat rides).
- No parking charges.
Amsterdam Canals Hours
- Always open (except for the time when the canals remain closed for maintenance for a day or two every week).
How To reach Amsterdam Canals by Public Transport
- Take a bus or tram from Amsterdam, Elandsgracht
Restaurants Near Amsterdam Canals
- Sea Palace: The best place to enjoy exotic sea food cuisines.
- Bel Hamel: Great ambience and mouth watering French cuisines.
- Casadi David: The Italian eating option for you.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Amsterdam before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Amsterdam and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Amsterdam Canals
95% of people who visit Amsterdam include Amsterdam Canals in their plan
08 AM - 09 AM
33.11% of people start their Amsterdam Canals visit around 08 AM - 09 AM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Amsterdam Canals
70.56% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Amsterdam Canals
Amsterdam Canals Trips
1 View14 Days 13 Nights14 Day Trip to Amsterdam, Copenhagen from MatravilleBy: Guest UserCity: Amsterdam, Copenhagen
Amsterdam Canals, Amsterdam Reviews
Really nice place
Nejen tento,ale všechny mosty jsou zde krásné
Sehr schön, ein muss in Amsterdam. Einfach hinsetzen und genießen....