Amsterdam Canals, Amsterdam
About Amsterdam Canals, Amsterdam
Amsterdam Canals, Amsterdam - Address
Address: Nicolaas Witsenkade 1A, Amsterdam 1017 , The Netherlands
Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
Timings: 24-hrs Details
Added 220.6K times in trip plans
Family And Kids, Boating
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
The old centers of the city are surrounded and built upon the canal ring which makes the city look most unique in the world. These canals will give you a sense of freedom, peace and space which indeed produces a feel good factor for the tourists. And this uniqueness makes the place more lovable and interesting to experience. You can rent a boat, cruise through the canals and even live in a houseboat as well. The ambience gets livelier and more interesting with the flocking of birds, people belonging to different cultures, heritage buildings and multi-cuisine cum ethnic restaurants situated along the canals.
Amsterdam Canals is one of the best amsterdam attractions added in Amsterdam itinerary 2 days and 5 Days in Amsterdam itinerary.
Amsterdam Canals Information
- Normally a couple of hours are enough to have a quick visit of the canals.
- The old buildings and the restaurants make a wonderful sight for the tourists which can be best enjoyed by opting for the cruise.
- Unlimited boats for adventure.
Amsterdam Canals Ticket Prices
- None (however, a token amount is charged for the boat rides).
- No parking charges.
Amsterdam Canals Opening and Closing Hours
- Always open (except for the time when the canals remain closed for maintenance for a day or two every week).
How To reach Amsterdam Canals by Public Transport
- Take a bus or tram from Amsterdam, Elandsgracht
Restaurants Near Amsterdam Canals
- Sea Palace: The best place to enjoy exotic sea food cuisines.
- Bel Hamel: Great ambience and mouth watering French cuisines.
- Casadi David: The Italian eating option for you.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Amsterdam before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Amsterdam and book an accommodation of your choice.
Amsterdam Canals, Amsterdam Reviews - Write a Review
Really nice place
Sehr schön hier ☺
- Nearby Attractions
- De Vier Pilaren. Pancakerestaurant
- Café Chris
- Room Of Riddles
- De Dokwerker (herinnering Aan De Februaristaking)
- Hotel Alexander
- Ivy And Bros
- Memphis Emb Hotel
- I Can Change The World With My Two Hands
- Scherpenzeel Fr, Supermarkt
- Amsterdam Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in Amsterdam
- What to See in 48 Hours in Amsterdam
- What to See in 72 Hours in Amsterdam
- How to Spend 5 Days in Amsterdam
- How to Spend 6 Days in Amsterdam
- How to Spend 7 Days in Amsterdam