Amsterdam Canals24690 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Nicolaas Witsenkade 1A, Amsterdam 1017 , The Netherlands
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Family And Kids, Boating
The old centers of the city are surrounded and built upon the canal ring which makes the city look most unique in the world. These canals will give you a sense of freedom, peace and space which indeed produces a feel good factor for the tourists. And this uniqueness makes the place more lovable and interesting to experience. You can rent a boat, cruise through the canals and even live in a houseboat as well. The ambience gets livelier and more interesting with the flocking of birds, people belonging to different cultures, heritage buildings and multi-cuisine cum ethnic restaurants situated along the canals.
Amsterdam Canals Travel Tips
- Normally a couple of hours are enough to have a quick visit of the canals.
- The old buildings and the restaurants make a wonderful sight for the tourists which can be best enjoyed by opting for the cruise.
- Unlimited boats for adventure.
Entrance Ticket Details For Amsterdam Canals
- None (however, a token amount is charged for the boat rides).
- No parking charges.
Amsterdam Canals Hours
- Always open (except for the time when the canals remain closed for maintenance for a day or two every week).
How to Reach Amsterdam Canals
- Take a bus or tram from Amsterdam, Elandsgracht
- Sea Palace: The best place to enjoy exotic sea food cuisines.
- Bel Hamel: Great ambience and mouth watering French cuisines.
- Casadi David: The Italian eating option for you.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Amsterdam before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Amsterdam and book an accommodation of your choice.
86.79% of people who visit Amsterdam include Amsterdam Canals in their plan
08 AM - 09 AM
33.11% of people start their Amsterdam Canals visit around 08 AM - 09 AM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Amsterdam Canals
70.56% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Amsterdam Canals