Amsterdam Museum, Amsterdam
About Amsterdam Museum, Amsterdam
Amsterdam Museum, Amsterdam - Address, Phone Number, Ticket Price
Address: Kalverstraat 92, 1012 PH Amsterdam, Netherlands
Ticket Price: 13 EUR
Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
Timings: 10:00 am - 05:00 pm Details
Added 139.9K times in trip plans
Art Museum, History Museum, Family And Kids
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
Amsterdam Museum is an enriching museum that introduces you to the history of Amsterdam through its range of collection and exhibits.This is one of the must see amsterdam toursit attraction. The history retold here starts from the city’s earliest developments, through the surge of growth in the Golden Age and up to the present. A computer generated map will show you how Amsterdam has grown as well as got shrunk through the last 800 years or so. Some of the archaeological finds such as 700 years old shoes have also been kept here. Then, there are works of art and some quirky displays to engage the visitors.
Amsterdam Museum Information
- Backpacks and umbrellas must be left in the cloakroom or locker. Suitcases or other luggage will not be accepted.
- The touching of art objects is not allowed.
- Making photos and video recordings for private use is permitted, the use of a tripod is not.
Amsterdam Museum Ticket Prices
- Adult: € 12.50
- Children(5-18 yrs of age): € 6.50
- Children under 4 yrs: free
- CJP, Student: € 10.00
- For other free entry tickets with certain passes, refer to the website.
How To reach Amsterdam Museum by Public Transport
- By Light Rail station: Amsterdam, Spui (Nieuwezijds Voorburgwal)
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Amsterdam before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Amsterdam and book an accommodation of your choice.
Amsterdam Museum, Amsterdam Reviews - Write a Review
- Nearby Attractions
- Specialtours & Events Amsterdam
- Grey Area Coffeeshop
- Conservatorium Hotel
- De Tweede Kamer
- Hotel Inner
- Centraal Station
- Ruiterstandbeeld Koningin Wilhelmina
- Hotel Jupiter
- Banketbakkerij Lanskroon
- Amsterdam Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in Amsterdam
- What to See in 48 Hours in Amsterdam
- What to See in 72 Hours in Amsterdam
- How to Spend 5 Days in Amsterdam
- How to Spend 6 Days in Amsterdam
- How to Spend 7 Days in Amsterdam