Amsterdamse BosCurrently Closed
- Address: Kleine Noorddijk 1, 1187 NZ Amstelveen, Netherlands, Amsterdam
- Timings: 12:00 pm - 05:00 pm Details
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 04:00 Hrs
- Tags: Forest, Biking Trail, Walking Area, Entertainment, Family And Kids, Picnic Spot, Nature, Rides
Amsterdamse Bos - Review
The above mentioned name means Amsterdam Forest and it is basically a nature reserve and a forest situated in the southern region of the city. It is one of the most beautiful and interesting places in the city. If you want to enjoy and relax at the same time, then this is the place. The place is never crowded and you will be able to enjoy the visit completely. There are a lot of trees and various kinds of entertainment for you. For instance, you can take a walk, go for a bicycle ride, arrange for picnics or go for canoe rides. In winter you can take advantage of the icy slopes and go for skiing.
Amsterdamse Bos Information
- Bicycles allowed.
- There are different kinds of entertainment available within the park. Artificial hill, lakes, swimming pools, water sports, open air theatre and many such things that you can enjoy.
- Going there after dark may not be completely safe.
Amsterdamse Bos Hours
- Visiter Centre: 12:00 pm - 5:00 pm.
How To reach Amsterdamse Bos by Public Transport
- Take a bus from Aalsmeer, Camping Amsterdamse Bos or Amstelveen, Schinkeldijkje
Restaurants Near Amsterdamse Bos
- The Cafe within the park
- The Browns Cafe
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Amsterdam before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Amsterdam and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Amsterdamse Bos
5.93% of people who visit Amsterdam include Amsterdamse Bos in their plan
80% of people start their Amsterdamse Bos visit around 12 PM
People usually take around 4 Hrs to see Amsterdamse Bos
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Amsterdamse Bos
Amsterdamse Bos Trips
Amsterdamse Bos, Amsterdam Reviews
Amsterdamse Bos Tour Reviews
Bike is highly recommended. You can grab some health snacks from a nearby Albert chains such as salad or fresh thick Baguette with Hummus and drinks and enjoy the garden in one of the fabulous lakes or in the middle of trees where you will enjoy your time. I have visited it oct 2015 it was good time but a bit chill and I hope to revisit it coming summer to enjoy swimmings at the lakes with hot dudes.